- Running the Compare utility
- Working with Geometry Analysis
- Using the Report Manager feature
- Working with the Simplify and Symmetry Check utilities
- Using Power Select and Thickness Analysis
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Narrator] As an advanced used of SOLIDWORKS, it is important that you take advantage of the SOLIDWORKS utilities. This set of tools is available to all users through the SOLIDWORKS standard, pro, and professional versions. They let you examine the geometry of solid models and make comparisons to other models and configurations. Inside of this set, we're going to look at features like feature paint, thickness analysis, geometry analysis, and the compare utility. Let's just in and see how we can leverage these tools to make our designs better.