- Installing SOLIDWORKS from an online resource or disc image
- Upgrading SOLIDWORKS
- Copying settings
- Activating and transferring the license
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Home Use License (HUL)
- Installing SOLIDWORKS PDM and other products
Skill Level Intermediate
- [David] Welcome. I'm David Antanavige, certified SOLIDWORKS expert. We all know SOLIDWORKS can be one of the most powerful design tools available, but before we start working, you need to set up your installations. In this course, SOLIDWORKS: Installation and Maintenance, we're gonna look at what goes into actually installing and then maintaining SOLIDWORKS software. While some CAD packages simply need you to download and hit Install, SOLIDWORKS can be much more complex depending on what you need in your home office or at your company.
We're gonna start with a simple single-user installation and then dig deeper into some of the installation configurations available. Thank you for joining me, and let's begin.
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Performance Tuningwith David Antanavige1h 31m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Managing the Design Librarywith Elise Moss1h 1m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Standalone
2. SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
3. SOLIDWORKS HUL Install
Install process1m 8s
4. Installing Other SOLIDWORKS Products
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.