Use the Routing File Locations and Settings tab to set file locations and options for Routing entities.
- [Instructor] Many of the controls … in the background running in the routing library … and in the assemblies you create using routing … are controlled by XML, XLS … and other XL style files. … Now as we go to the routing file locations … in settings tab inside the routing library manager … we can see where all of these files are stored. … Now if you're having an issue … inside of SolidWorks routing where you're … not able to create a route or it's telling you … that a library is missing, … you may need to come to this location … and restore where that link is. … So what I like to do is find … where all my routing files are, … I mean typically I will either save that location … or just know where the design library is … in my hard drive so I can go in … and make any edits necessary to these worksheets. … You can see here, it doesn't really … mean much to me looking at it … really quick, but SolidWorks needs this information … in here to be able to put things together. … So if these get corrupted, this is the spot …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.