With the Routing Component Wizard, you can adjust all the background settings that control routing, like libraries, databases, and components.
- [Instructor] Many people who do large assemblies … or large layouts inside of SOLIDWORKS … end up taking advantage of SOLIDWORKS Routing. … This is a very powerful tool that I myself … have leveraged to do piping, cable, … and wiring assemblies inside of SOLIDWORKS. … It gives you the ability to essentially create 3D sketches … that can be used to drive all of your creation … of pipe segments, tube segments, and wire segments … and also, have the ability to integrate custom components … like valves or various hardware … into those assemblies as well. … Moving through this section of the course, … we're going to take a look at some various features … in the Routing Library Manager. … If we go down to the Start menu, expand SOLIDWORKS Tools, … here we'll find the SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager. … Now, what we do in this section of the SOLIDWORKS Tools … is adjust any customization that we need to make … beyond the default settings for routing. … So, the default settings that you get …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.