Learn about the route properties dialog box in SOLIDWORKS.
- [Instructor] One of the options … that you have inside of the SOLIDWORKS … routing library manager is to edit your route … properties dialogue box that you see … when you create a new pipe routing … inside of a SOLIDWORKS assembly. … So if you click on the last tab, route properties, … you see here what the defaults are … set up for your piping. … So by default we've got a schedule 40 pipe … and it's picking our pipe file, … we can customize that and select, you know, … a different pipe file if want, … if we have a specific custom pipe file that we made … in the routing component wizard earlier, we can do that. … Or we can just pick from a different schedule … and different size all together … if we typically use something else. … We also have the bend elbow that we … start with below. … Typically they start with 90 degree elbows, … maybe you typically use 45 degree elbows. … You can adjust all of that there … so that it starts with this setting by default, … but you always have the ability …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.