Learn how to use the Animation Wizard to generate simple animations with a click of a button. First take a look at simply rotating around an object.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at creating…our very first animation.…If we just wanna create a very simple animation…we can try to use to use the Animation Wizard.…It's just a very fast,…and easy way to generate some quite simple animations.…I go within my Motion Manager here,…and go to this icon here.…That's my Animation Wizard so I can just click on that.…And we have a couple of options…that the wizard can help us with.…All for fairly simple animations.…So if we just wanna do a simple rotation of the model,…or a explode,…or a…collapse,…something simple like that,…we can do really just with the click of a button…using the Animation Wizard here.…
So let's first start with just a rotation of my model here,…and I can click Next.…And all I have to do is define which axis…I'd like to revolve about…so whether it be the X axis,…the Y axis, the Z axis.…In this case maybe I'll choose the Y axis.…Which direction clockwise or counter-clockwise?…And how many rotations?…Let's say maybe two in this case,…and, again, click Next.…
- Working with MotionManager
- Reviewing common animation terminology
- Using the Animation Wizard to generate animations
- Making complex animations with the click and drag method
- Editing the timeline and views
- Changing display and appearances
- Using scenes and lighting in animations
- Controlling animation with mates
- Physics-based motion
- Creating walkthrough animations
Skill Level Beginner
Modeling a Motorcycle Engine with SOLIDWORKSwith Leon van den Heever1h 49m Intermediate
Modeling a Bicycle Frame with SOLIDWORKSwith Leon van den Heever42m 34s Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Animation Wizard
3. Manual Animations
4. Editing the Timeline and Views
6. Motion Drivers
7. Basic Motion: Physics-Based Motion
8. Cameras and Walkthrough Animations
Next steps1m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.