Learn how to reverse an animation. Discover how this can be a very useful time saver if a similar animation ever needs to be reversed, instead of having to completely recreate the opposite animation. Explore a good example of this—an explode and then coll
- [Instructor] Another very handy tool…within SolidWorks animations…is the ability to reverse an animation.…So, for example, if we have some…specific animation that we spent…quite a lot of time on to create,…and then we want to actually do the exact opposite,…for example, an explode…and collapse would be a good example.…I don't actually have to re-create…the exact opposite of this.…I can just flip, or reverse, my entire animation.…So, in this case let's see…if we just play through this simple animation here.…
Just pausing for a few seconds…then clamping for a few seconds.…So very simple animation,…but let's say I wanted to now do the exact opposite,…or reverse of that.…It's a fairly simple process…once you've run through it a few times.…All I have to do is essentially copy,…and paste my entire animation.…So I can just box select…so I'm gonna click, and drag here to do a box select.…I'm gonna make sure I get kind…of my entire animation here.…Everything within that animation,…and we can see those being highlighted.…
And then just right-click on any…
- Working with MotionManager
- Reviewing common animation terminology
- Using the Animation Wizard to generate animations
- Making complex animations with the click and drag method
- Editing the timeline and views
- Changing display and appearances
- Using scenes and lighting in animations
- Controlling animation with mates
- Physics-based motion
- Creating walkthrough animations
Skill Level Beginner
Modeling a Motorcycle Engine with SOLIDWORKSwith Leon van den Heever1h 49m Intermediate
Modeling a Bicycle Frame with SOLIDWORKSwith Leon van den Heever42m 34s Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Animation Wizard
3. Manual Animations
4. Editing the Timeline and Views
6. Motion Drivers
7. Basic Motion: Physics-Based Motion
8. Cameras and Walkthrough Animations
Next steps1m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.