Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video Rendering from multiple cameras, part of SOLIDWORKS: Visualize.
- [Instructor] Now that I have multiple camera set up,…I have the ability to render out…to any one of those cameras or all of those cameras,…and can easily do that by clicking on the…render button up here at the top of the screen.…Once you jump into the Output Tools here,…I can choose which format I'd like to output something as.…I'm going to go ahead and choose this PNG.…I'm going to turn on the Alpha channel.…As far as the Output Mode I can choose to render it,…and I can say All Cameras, All Configurations and so on…so I want to choose All Cameras…so it's going to then render each one of those cameras…at render output passes and I can…choose a couple things here which are…kind of interesting to do if you wanted to do that,…but I'm going to go ahead and just leave them all off.…
And look at the resolution is 1920 by 1080.…That's great, that's what I'm looking for my size.…As far as my Render Selection, I want to use…an accurate rendering.…My quality, go ahead and make that 500…for each one of those and then if you wanted to…
- Navigating SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- Using selection tools
- Applying materials
- Adding a scene, a backplate, and lighting
- Rendering from multiple cameras
- Adding configurations
- Removing the background
- Rendering an animation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Basic Navigation
4. Configurations and Groups
5. Image Output
Setting up an animation4m 16s
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.