Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video Render selection, part of SOLIDWORKS: Visualize.
- [Narrator] The render selection button here allows you…to select between three different rendering modes.…The very first one of those is the preview render,…and this is where you want to start in your model to…set it up, get the right orientation,…maybe add different materials,…and different backgrounds or scenes,…and get your model prepped for rendering.…Now if you want to start seeing…what it's really going to start looking…like when I start actually running a rendering…engine on top of that,…you can then move over here to the fast render mode.…As soon as I do that, notice it initialized…and then down here on the bottom screen,…you can see how many passes it does and passes per second,…and if I'm in the move mode over here,…I have the ability to move my model around the screen,…I can, of course, rotate it around,…and you can see it's rendering the entire time…so I can see what it's kind of going to look like…when I do a final render on this,…and this is a good mode to move into once…you've got all your appearances and lights…
- Navigating SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- Using selection tools
- Applying materials
- Adding a scene, a backplate, and lighting
- Rendering from multiple cameras
- Adding configurations
- Removing the background
- Rendering an animation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Basic Navigation
4. Configurations and Groups
5. Image Output
Setting up an animation4m 16s
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.