Learn how to gauge your workstation's performance of SOLIDWORKS products and compare them to other setups.
- [Instructor] If you're having issues in SolidWorks … that are causing it to terminate unexpectedly and often … or if you have a user inside your company that thinks … he's been having crashes all of the time, … you might want to go to the SolidWorks RX tool … and click on the reliability tab. … What this does is keep a vlog of all of the times … that SolidWorks was closed or terminated … on that specific machine, specific to the user. … So you can see here, this is a new installation … of SolidWorks that I'm using for the course. … So I don't have a lot of data available on this chart, … but it does go back for 60 days. … So you will have that breadth of information to look back on … to see what exactly was happening around those crashes. … So if I click on today for example, … we can see that SolidWorks has been turned on and off … many times using SolidWorks 2019 service one, … we have start times, end times, and the exit method. … So we can either have a blue icon on this chart, …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.