In this video, learn where to access the files for the SOLIDWORKS PDM install and then explore the other course which includes all of this info.
- [Lecturer] Starting with SolidWorks 2017…they've now moved to SolidWorks PDM installation…inside of the SolidWorks installation manager.…So just like we would open up the SolidWorks…installation manager to install the latest version…of SolidWorks on our machine,…we can also install any server products…from this same screen.…So you can see here when I expand the server products…list we can install the managed server,…which is a new product, SolidWorks Manage,…SolidWorks PDM Server, the SolidWorks License Manager,…Electrical and PCB Services,…but specifically we can install SolidWorks PDM Server…and the SolidWorks License Manager.…
Now in another series on SolidWorks PDM…we go through all the different installations…and how you handle it on the client and the servers…so we're not gonna go into that now.…The important part is that all of this installation…is handled through the installation manager now…starting with SolidWorks 2017.…
- Installing SOLIDWORKS from an online resource or disc image
- Upgrading SOLIDWORKS
- Copying settings
- Activating and transferring the license
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Home Use License (HUL)
- Installing SOLIDWORKS PDM and other products
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Performance Tuningwith David Antanavige1h 31m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Managing the Design Librarywith Elise Moss1h 1m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Standalone
2. SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
3. SOLIDWORKS HUL Install
Install process1m 8s
4. Installing Other SOLIDWORKS Products
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.