With the Problem Capture tool gives you the ability to record issues while they are happening in SOLIDWORKS in real time. You can then send logs of information to your technical support provider.
- [Instructor] As part of troubleshooting … some parts in assemblies that have errors in them … that you just can't resolves yourself, … sometimes you want to use the problem capture tool … inside of the Solidworks Rx menu. … So, right here we have an assembly … and for this example we're going to want to assume … that it has something wrong that I can't solve. … We've got some red in our feature tree. … So, I'm going to go down to the start menu. … Go down to Solidworks Tools. … Click on Solidworks Rx and go back to Problem Capture. … Now, you see here, it's updating … some system information really quick. … Why it's doing that, is it's going to include … everything that has to do with this assembly, … the parts inside of it, all of the files … that are referenced to it, the Windows logs, … and the information about the computer. … So we can send all of this to someone like our … value-added resellers' certified application engineers, … or someone at Solidworks corporate, … if our problem goes that high. …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.