Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video Prepping the model, part of SOLIDWORKS: Visualize.
- [Instructor] In this video,…I'm going to show you how to bring a SolidWorks model…into SolidWorks Visualize.…Now before you jump right into SolidWorks Visualize,…I do want to show you a couple things we might want to do…inside of SolidWorks prior to bringing it…into the visualization program.…Now, SolidWorks Visualize is a completely separate…piece of software, so we need to prepare it here,…save it out, and then open it inside of Visualize.…That's the workflow.…First things first, let's go ahead…and open up the model we're going to be using.…I'm going to click on open,…and you can see here under ExerciseFiles, chapter 1, 1.1,…I've got a folder called Watch SolidWords Files.…
And go ahead and open up that top level assembly,…and click on OK.…Okay, so this model has already been prepped…for visualization, it's ready to basically…be rendered at this point in time…because we've got materials added to the base, to the bezel,…to the hands, we've got a lot of things that have been done…to this model to get it into this state…
- Navigating SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- Using selection tools
- Applying materials
- Adding a scene, a backplate, and lighting
- Rendering from multiple cameras
- Adding configurations
- Removing the background
- Rendering an animation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Basic Navigation
4. Configurations and Groups
5. Image Output
Setting up an animation4m 16s
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.