You have the ability to create custom pipe and tubing databases, or adjust existing ones. You may also need to use this tool when the database is lost.
- [Man] If you're interested in customizing … the piping and tubing that's available … to you when you're doing your routing … inside of a SolidWorks assembly you're … going to want to come to the … piping and tubing data base section as well … in the routing library manager. … So now here you see we get a very … large list that includes all of the various … piping sizes, and other tubing sizes that are available … to us and as you scroll over, you can … see that there are several columns available … and these are all linked to custom … properties that are associated with … those files. … So for example if you get your 4 inch pipe … like we've got right here in this first example … from a specific vendor, we can put in … information like the manufacturer … what the specific material is … say you're using steel pipe versus … stainless steel pipe and … a description that can then be pushed … out into a build materials. … We also notice the part number here, a class, … and a schedule. … And each of these has a custom property that …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.