In this video, learn some of the info for installing products other than the base SOLIDWORKS 3D package.
- [Instructor] We all know that SOLIDWORKS…has many products outside of the base 3D modeling package…such as Visualize, SOLIDWORKS Electrical,…SOLIDWORKS Plastic, SOLIDWORKS composer,…and the other products that they offer.…To install those, I want to just take a quick look…at how we run through that process,…which again uses the Installation Manager.…Right now I'm gonna pull up…a SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager download…that I did from the customer portal…to install some other SOLIDWORKS software.…
You can see when I jump into it here,…because I have SOLIDWORKS installed already,…the base package, it's asking me…do I want to modify, repair, do an admin image,…server product, what are you trying to do?…I'm gonna modify this installation actually.…I'm gonna go Next, and you can see here is the section…where we choose the other platforms that we want to install.…If we want to install SOLIDWORKS Visualize,…we simply click on that, put in our related serial number,…click Next, and go through the process…like we would with all the other softwares…
- Installing SOLIDWORKS from an online resource or disc image
- Upgrading SOLIDWORKS
- Copying settings
- Activating and transferring the license
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Home Use License (HUL)
- Installing SOLIDWORKS PDM and other products
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Performance Tuningwith David Antanavige1h 31m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Managing the Design Librarywith Elise Moss1h 1m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Standalone
2. SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
3. SOLIDWORKS HUL Install
Install process1m 8s
4. Installing Other SOLIDWORKS Products
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.