Join Tony Abbey for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SOLIDWORKS Simulation: Dynamic Analysis.
- [Narrator] Well, congratulations…on reaching the end of the course.…Dynamics, I hope, is a useful new discipline…to add into your FEA knowledge.…What I recommend is to experiment,…try variations on the models, loads, constraints, and so on.…Look out for more FEA courses from me,…particularly in the dynamics area.…Now I have an online presence.…This is my website.…I provide free FEA resource material, hints and tips,…and links to my e-learning courses.…I also write articles for Digital Engineering Magazine.…
I've written well over 60 articles now…going back a few years.…I have an author portal.…Currently, I'm writing a series of reviews…on different types of FEA analysis software.…I am a keen member LinkedIn, and that's my profile.…So I'd be delighted if you'd like to connect.…I write lots of posts and articles.…And I also have my own group,…Finite Element Analysis Training.…So if you need any mentoring, live training,…FEA consultancy, then please feel free to contact me,…email@example.com.…
- Analysis of normal modes
- Modeling different types of masses
- Dynamic analysis
- Controlling transient analysis
- Analyzing motion of bases
- Analyzing frequency response
- Interpreting results of analysis
Skill Level Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Simulation for Finite Element Analysiswith Tony Abbey2h 29m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Shell and Beam Modeling in FEAwith Tony Abbey1h 22m Intermediate
1. Normal Modes Analysis
2. Key Dynamic Analysis Concepts
3. Transient Analysis
4. Frequency Response (FR) Analysis
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.