Join Justin Flett for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning SOLIDWORKS Composer.
- [Instructor] In this course, we have learned the fundamentals of SOLIDWORKS Composer, including how to generate a variety of views to help us with our technical documentation and marketing needs. In addition to this, we also had a quick introduction to generating some animation videos, which can also be used for technical documentation or marketing purposes. Some suggested next steps to help improve your learning even further would be to check out any additional videos on LinkedIn Learning.
LinkedIn Learning has a large library of some very good SOLIDWORKS or SOLIDWORKS Composer training videos. In addition to this, there's also a lot of good information right within Composer itself. So I just go up into my top right, and just hit this question mark dropdown, I've a number of help options available to me. So you can run through a number of these but some of my favorite are Getting Started, which just gives a whole bunch of good introductory topics to SOLIDWORKS Composer.
As well as the Video Tips, and this will actually jump me right into the SOLIDWORKS Composer YouTube channel, which gives thousands of great tips and tricks videos. Thank you very much for joining me, and I hope you've enjoyed this SOLIDWORKS Composer course.
- Composer terminology
- Creating your first view and image output
- Changing actor and background properties
- Using the transform tools
- Inserting explode lines
- Adding textures
- Working with a Bill of Materials (BOM)