Join David Antanavige for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning SOLIDWORKS PDM.
- [Instructor] Now that you've completed…the Learning SOLIDWORKS PDM course,…what's next?…Well, in the future,…we hope to have many other courses…covering SOLIDWORKS PDM topics…and we'll be sure to have those up…and let you know when they come out.…But, in the meantime,…there are other places you can go to learn some PDM tools,…like mySOLIDWORKS.com.…I would also highly suggest going to the SOLIDWORKS forums.…So this is a great place…to find accelerated and very top level users.…We like to call them power users.…
You can post all your questions here,…get responses from other users like yourself,…and also find solutions…for problems that have already been solved.…If you're part of the subscription services package,…you can also check the knowledge base for PDM help.…And obviously, there's some quick help guides here.…You can also search through the SOLIDWORKS help for PDM.…There's also your local reseller, value added reseller,…or the application engineers that work for them.…They're a great resource as well,…if you have any issues.…
- Setting up PDM
- Creating a vault
- Creating users and groups
- Setting permissions
- Working with data cards
- Creating a new project
- Adding files to the vault
- Versioning in PDM
- Working offline and online
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Setup Information
2. Administration Tool
3. PDM interface
4. Starting a New Project in PDM
Next steps1m 48s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.