Learn about other available resources that allow you to continue learning beyond this course.
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining us in this course,…Importing Geometry from Other Apps.…If you're interested, there are several…other resources online.…I'd like to take a moment just to…show you two in particular.…The Solidworks forums are a great resource…for looking up issues, asking questions,…or just connecting with the Solidworks community at large.…Also, there's a Solidworks user group.…If you want to meet with Solidworks users…in your community live, you can do so.…Simply check out the calendar, and you can see…all the Solidworks user group meetings…that are listed around the world.…
You're without a doubt going to find…a user group in your area.…And if you're interested in additional training,…please see the Solidworks essential training,…available on our library with many other Solidworks courses.…Thank you.…
- Opening files from different versions of SOLIDWORKS
- Importing models from online sources
- Importing 3D files
- Importing 2D files
- Exporting 2D and 3D files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Imported Geometry
Imported geometry sources1m 56s
2. Working with 3D Geometry
3. Working with 2D Geometry
4. Exporting from SOLIDWORKS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.