Join Erin Rochelle Winick for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SOLIDWORKS: Piping and Routing.
- [Erin] With that, you have learned the basics…of SOLIDWORKS routing for both piping and tubing.…You learned the essential tools for creating…and editing routes, as well as how to add…Design Library and custom fittings to your designs.…I would recommend taking some time…to continue to play around with these tools,…create more custom parts, and make more piping and tubing…routes from scratch.…If you are interested in diving into some more courses…related to additional SOLIDWORKS products,…definitely check out SOLIDWORKS Visualize…by Gabriel Corbett.…
If you would be interested in following me…on social media, you can find me on Twitter,…Medium, and Instagram @erinwinick.…Thanks again for joining me today,…and best of luck creating some new routes.…
AuthorErin Rochelle Winick
- Sketching pipe in 3D
- Routing and auto-routing pipe
- Splitting and deleting pipe
- Adding weld gaps, slope, and penetration points
- Preparing pipe drawings
- Sketching and routing tubes
Skill Level Beginner
SOLIDWORKS 2013-2017: Sheet Metal Designwith Gabriel Corbett2h 55m Intermediate
Cert Prep: SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metalwith Gabriel Corbett1h 34m Intermediate
1. Routing Basics
2. Making Pipes
3. Editing Pipes
4. Adding Other Components
5. Pipe Drawings
6. Tube Routes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.