Learn about other resources and course recommendations.
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining me for this course. Before you go, I want to point you in the direction of a few additional resources. Definitely head over to the LinkedIn learning website, there's a whole bunch of courses on SolidWorks, plus so many other great topics. You can get that same content over here at Lynda.com's website and you can search through the available SolidWorks courses plus all the other courses that are available in the library. Definitely check out the SolidWorks User Group Network. You can find the group by simply typing in your country and your zip code and find all the groups that might be in your area.
Also, make sure you click on the calendar to see all the upcoming groups around the world. Finally go over to the SolidWorks certification website, where you can get all the information about each one of the exams. You can purchase new exams. You can go to the certification center, download the testing client, as well as review your results, and print out your certificates. Good luck on your exam and thanks for watching.
- Downloading the testing software
- Working with drawing views
- Accessing data in the bill of materials
- Using equations with BOM data
- Importing model items
- Creating complex views
- Sample exam questions and answers