Discover other resources and course recommendations to extend your SOLIDWORKS knowledge.
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining me for this course. Before you go, I want to point you in the direction of a few additional resources. Definitely head over to the LinkedIn Learning website. There's a whole bunch of courses on SolidWorks, plus so many other great topics. You can get that same content over here at lynda.com's website, and you can search through the available SolidWorks courses, plus all the other courses that are available in the library. Definitely check out the SolidWorks User Group Network. You could find a group by simply typing in your country and your zip code, and find all the groups that might be in your area.
Also, make sure you click on the calendar to see all the upcoming groups around the world. Finally, go over to the SolidWorks Certification website where you can get all of the information about each one of the exams. You can purchase new exams, you can go to the Certification Center download the testing client, as well as review your results and print out your certificates. Good luck on your exam and thanks for watching.
- Exam-taking techniques
- Surfacing tools
- Creating splines and 3D curves
- Building a boundary surface
- Extending and untrimming surfaces
- Knitting surfaces together
- Creating surface fillets
- Using the Thicken tool