This video shows other resources and provides course recommendations.
- [Teacher] Thank you for joining me for this course.…Before you go, I wanna point you in the direction…of a few additional resources.…Definitely head over to the LinkedIn learning website.…There's a whole bunch of courses on SolidWorks…plus so many other great topics.…You can get that same content over here…at Lynda.com's website,…and you can search through the available SolidWorks courses…plus all the other courses…that are available in the library.…Definitely check out the SolidWorks User Group Network.…You can find a group by simply typing in your country…and your zip code and find all of the groups…that might be in your area.…
Also make sure you click on the calendar…to see all of the upcoming groups around the world.…Finally, go over to the Solidworks certification website…where you can get all the information…about each one of the exams.…You can purchase new exams,…you can go to the certification center,…download the testing client,…as well as review your results…and print out your certificates.…Good luck on your exam, and thanks for watching.…
In this course, Gabriel Corbett prepares you to take the CSWPA-SM exam. Gabriel begins by covering the exam requirements and sharing testing techniques. He then dives into specific, relevant concepts that will refresh your knowledge and prepare you to pass the test, including how to work with edge flanges, miter flanges, hems, jogs, flat patterns, bend tables, and custom properties. He also shows how to build several of the parts from the sample exam, and takes you through building, modifying, and verifying a model.
- Exam taking techniques
- Sheet metal tools
- Bending calculations using K-Factor, bend deduction, and bend allowance
- Using the Convert to Sheet Metal tool
- Sheet metal cut list properties
- Modeling a sheet metal part from a drawing
- Updating dimensions/equations
- Creating flat patterns
- Adding hems
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Sheet Metal Designwith Gabriel Corbett2h 56m Intermediate
Designing a Sheet Metal Enclosure with SOLIDWORKSwith Gabriel Corbett2h 31m Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Professionalwith Gabriel Corbett2h 53m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready for the CSWPA-SM Exam
2. Sheet Metal Tools
3. Sample Exam Questions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.