Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SOLIDWORKS: Visualize.
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining me…for SOLIDWORKS: Visualize.…Before you go, I want to point you in the direction…of a few additional resources.…If you head over to Lynda.com,…you can see over here we have quite a few different courses…on SOLIDWORKS and other rendering packages as well.…Down here, currently you can see…we have 20 courses on SOLIDWORKS and almost 900 videos.…So quite a lot of content.…We just came out with SOLIDWORKS Essential Training 2017.…And we have Tips & Tricks,…New Features, The Basics, and so on.…So definitely take a look at all the different courses…we have in the library for SOLIDWORKS.…
We also have a whole bunch of other courses…on renderings from different packages as well…if you're interested in taking a look at those.…So definitely take a look at all the great content…we have over at Lynda.com.…The SOLIDWORKS User Group Network is a great thing to join…if you are working in SOLIDWORKS at all.…More than likely, you've got a user group…close to where you live.…They are a great resource for learning more…
- Navigating SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- Using selection tools
- Applying materials
- Adding a scene, a backplate, and lighting
- Rendering from multiple cameras
- Adding configurations
- Removing the background
- Rendering an animation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Basic Navigation
4. Configurations and Groups
5. Image Output
Setting up an animation4m 16s
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.