If you want to check which products you own and have registered you can click on My Products to verify.
- [Instructor] If you're unsure … of what products your company currently has activated, … it's always a good idea to go to SOLIDWORKS Tools … and check out My Products. … Let's go ahead and do that really quick. … I'm going to go to the start menu, … scroll down to SOLIDWORKS Tools … and click on My Products. … Now, you'll notice here that I get a warning … that it wants you to activate your products. … You're going to have to do this first. … If you don't activate your product, … it can't tell you what you have available. … So you'll see here that it lists all … of the SOLIDWORKS products. … Now, if you do have a product activated, … what you'll see is a green check mark, … now, I'm going to show you an example here … of what I have on my system back home. … I have SOLIDWORKS Premium with Visualize Standard … Simulation Professional, Sustainability, … CircuitWorks, and SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard. … These are all part of the SOLIDWORKS premium package. … Once you activate your software, …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.