Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video Moving parts, part of SOLIDWORKS: Visualize.
- [Instructor] If you want to move individual parts,…or move groups, we've already seen…how to do that a little bit.…I want to get into it a little bit more.…So up here at the top of the screen,…notice I have the Selection Tool.…So, I can choose individual models,…individual parts, or individual groups.…Let's go ahead and select the individual Part.…And, go ahead and choose something like…this part right over here.…Now, with that selected, I can use this triad here…and move that part around on my screen.…I also have the ability over here to adjust…some of those transformation controls, as far as the scale,…the rotation, and the position of that part.…
So, if I just wanted to move that in certain direction,…of course I can grab this and move it.…And notice that value is changing of where…that component happens to be…in relationship to the other components.…So, I can move things around very easily.…I can then freeze them.…Now, I can do the exact same thing…by choosing an entire group.…Now, we established this G1 group before.…
- Navigating SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- Using selection tools
- Applying materials
- Adding a scene, a backplate, and lighting
- Rendering from multiple cameras
- Adding configurations
- Removing the background
- Rendering an animation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Basic Navigation
4. Configurations and Groups
5. Image Output
Setting up an animation4m 16s
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.