You can filter which tasks to display, such as the tasks for Today, Future Dates, All, and so on, by using the Show Tasks box on the Tasks toolbar. From the Tasks panel you can edit, copy, or delete any listed tasks and print the tasks list"
- [Instructor] Once you've made the decision … to use the SOLIDWORKS task manager, … you're going to want to be able to manage these tasks. … So it's pretty easy to create new tasks. … Most of them, you can just simply click on the item. … You'll have a few options here. … For this one, for example, … if you want to export some files, … I'm going to export all of these files into STEP files. … So I'm going to add a folder. … I've already got a folder lined up. … I'm going to schedule it for tomorrow. … We've got some other advanced options … if you want to adjust the STEP folder, … or the file, rather, … and some other options. … And you hit Finish. … You can kind of go through and build this up … one at a time, depending on what specific task you want to do. … There are a few specific functions across the top … that you can use for managing these tasks, … like Copy, Delete, and Print. … So if you have a specific task that you run already … but you just want to tweak some of the settings. …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.