Learn about selecting and modifying your CNC machine.
- [Instructor] At this point in the operation we need…to establish and tell HSMXpress what type of machine…we have to be machining these components.…Now generally, we've already selected, pretty much,…the size of the machine, based upon the table…that I brought into that assembly.…So if you have different sized machines,…you might have a few different sized tables…that you're going to be setting up the jobs on.…Or you can have a configuration of that table…so you can switch between the two or the multiple sizes.…And bring in different vices and so on for the different…sized operations or the machines you might have.…Now over here, let's go to job,…right-click and click on edit.…
Come down here at the bottom here, we've already established…the corner system, post processing is ...…Right now we have to look at machine.…So we don't have any machines,…so we'll click on new machine.…And we can establish what machine we're going to be using.…So you can add a description, a model and so on.…So let's call this one a VF3, so we're going to use a HOS.…
- Loading models and assemblies
- Stock setup
- Choosing the WCS and running multiple parts at once
- Building custom tools
- Running a drilling operation
- 2D milling operations
- Modifying your post processor
- Simulating the milling operations
Skill Level Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Essential Trainingwith Gabriel Corbett6h 10m Intermediate
Modeling a Motorcycle Engine with SOLIDWORKSwith Leon van den Heever1h 49m Intermediate
1. HSMXpress Job Setup
2. Tools/Tool Library
3. Drilling Operations
4. 2D Milling Operations
5. Simulation and Post Processing
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.