Explore how to get the license number, only SNL people get them now, and how you get the number of seats you get.
- [Instructor] Once you have your solid works SNL setup…it's good to jump in and figure out how to monitor…the licenses that you have in your system…and also assess how to borrow a license…if you want to borrow it temporarily.…So let's just jump in and check this out real quick.…I'm remoting into a machine that's in my…home office right now where I've actively got…the SNL installed and right now I'm gonna open up…the Solid Network License manager client.…By doing this I can actively see who's using…seats or Solidworks right now, so if I go to Solidworks…Standard I can see that myself and another coworker, Alex,…are both using a seat of Solidworks at this point.…
If you go through each category…you can see how many total licenses you have…and how many are free, so I'm using…a seat of premium, which also eats a seat of the…standard license as well.…For every upper level version that you use…it's gonna eat that lower version as well.…What they do is let's say that I have Solidworks Premium…installed on this computer I can also use…
- Installing SOLIDWORKS from an online resource or disc image
- Upgrading SOLIDWORKS
- Copying settings
- Activating and transferring the license
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Home Use License (HUL)
- Installing SOLIDWORKS PDM and other products
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Performance Tuningwith David Antanavige1h 31m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Managing the Design Librarywith Elise Moss1h 1m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Standalone
2. SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
3. SOLIDWORKS HUL Install
Install process1m 8s
4. Installing Other SOLIDWORKS Products
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.