After installing on the server, move to the client seats and connecting to the SNL.
- [Lecturer] When using the SNL for your SolidWorks seats…you don't actually have to manually install the server…client on each machine, that's gonna be part…of your SolidWorks installation.…When you put your SolidWorks SNL serial number in…during the installation it's already gonna include that.…So if you go down into SolidWorks right here,…you can see for this installation…under SolidWorks Tools, the SolidWorks…License Manager Client is automatically included…in the installation.…
What you have to manually install is just the…SolidNetwork License Manager Server application…and that's gonna be installed on the server…that's running your SNL as we discussed…in the previous video.…The one thing you're gonna wanna make sure is though…when you have this turned on that you choose…the right server and you're gonna add your server name…here so that you can read the licenses…from that server location.…
- Installing SOLIDWORKS from an online resource or disc image
- Upgrading SOLIDWORKS
- Copying settings
- Activating and transferring the license
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Home Use License (HUL)
- Installing SOLIDWORKS PDM and other products
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Performance Tuningwith David Antanavige1h 31m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Managing the Design Librarywith Elise Moss1h 1m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Standalone
2. SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
3. SOLIDWORKS HUL Install
Install process1m 8s
4. Installing Other SOLIDWORKS Products
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.