In this video, explore the steps of the SNL install done on your local server machine.
- [Narrator] At this point we wanna walk through installing…the SNL or Solid Network License.…So, I just wanna take a look real quick…at a server install to show you what this looks like.…So on this machine we have the…Solid Network License manager's server.…So this is what we're actually installing.…If you move forward into the next videos…we're gonna be talking about the client,…which goes on each seat, but on the server…that you're running your SNL from,…you have to put the server version.…
So if we open this up, you can see here…that the only real difference between this version…and the other versions is this first tab,…the server administration tab.…So this is basically what reads your license…to make sure that you have all of your seats available.…We're gonna go through all these other tabs…in a future video and what it means,…but the thing we really wanna focus on now is right here,…reading your license information, starting and stopping…the server, and viewing the log if you have any issues.…The other thing you're gonna wanna do…
- Installing SOLIDWORKS from an online resource or disc image
- Upgrading SOLIDWORKS
- Copying settings
- Activating and transferring the license
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Home Use License (HUL)
- Installing SOLIDWORKS PDM and other products
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Performance Tuningwith David Antanavige1h 31m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Managing the Design Librarywith Elise Moss1h 1m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Standalone
2. SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
3. SOLIDWORKS HUL Install
Install process1m 8s
4. Installing Other SOLIDWORKS Products
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.