Step through the HUL installation process.
- [Instructor] As we've mentioned in the previous video,…as long as you have an SNL license…or a SOLIDWORKS Network License,…you have the ability to also have access…to a SOLIDWORKS Home Use License.…So to install that, it's the same process…as installing SOLIDWORKS anywhere else.…You just simply have to put in a different serial number…in the location for your home use license.…Now, what you're gonna have to do…is reach out to your reseller and have them issue you…a home use license serial number.…
It's gonna be different from your standard serial number…and then you're just gonna go ahead,…open up the installation manager…and plug that value in where you would before.…So we're just gonna take a quickly look at that.…So simply I'm gonna open my SOLIDWORKS setup.…In this case, you can do a modified…but for you it's gonna be just a standard install…and right here you just change the license number…to your home use license.…It'll adjust itself and you just go…through the installation process like you would before.…
- Installing SOLIDWORKS from an online resource or disc image
- Upgrading SOLIDWORKS
- Copying settings
- Activating and transferring the license
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Home Use License (HUL)
- Installing SOLIDWORKS PDM and other products
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Performance Tuningwith David Antanavige1h 31m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Managing the Design Librarywith Elise Moss1h 1m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Standalone
2. SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
3. SOLIDWORKS HUL Install
Install process1m 8s
4. Installing Other SOLIDWORKS Products
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.