Use the options on the Hole Wizard/Toolbox page to create or edit standards that are used by Hole Wizard holes and SOLIDWORKS Toolbox components.
- [Instructor] Many SOLIDWORKS users who have … SOLIDWORKS Professional and SOLIDWORKS Premium … like to take advantage of the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox. … This gives you the ability to drag and drop … hardware components into your assemblies … or create derived parts inside of your part files … by simply going over to Toolbox … in the Design Library task pane, … clicking on the folder or the standard that you want to use, … finding the hardware, and just dragging … and dropping it into your screen. … Now you can see that I've got … all of the standards included in my Toolbox, … the American and the international. … I've also got other standards, as well, … for different hardwares and different components. … This isn't necessarily what … we want to do for every installation. … Sometimes you want to limit what standards … or specific sizes are available. … And part of the Toolbox settings … is also controlling the Hole Wizard, … which is connected to that. … So if you think about all of your fasteners …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.