Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of SOLIDWORKS: Surfacing.
- Thank you for joining me for SolidWorks Surfacing.…Hopefully you've learned a bunch of the great tools…inside of SolidWorks for working with surfaces.…But before you go, I wanna point out a few other courses…you might be interested in.…First off, if you look under my name…on the lynda.com training library,…you'll find Weldments with Solidworks,…Rapid Prototyping for Product Design,…Sheet Metal with Solidworks,…SolidWorks 2014 Essential Training,…Rendering, Sheet Metal,…Up and Running with eDrawings,…as well as SolidWorks 2012 Essential Training,…plus more to come.…
Now, definitely take a look at these courses,…as well as look on the internet.…There's so many resources available…with some great tutorials.…Now you have the fundamental skills…for working with surfaces, go out, try them out…and develop that next great product.…Thank you so much for joining us.…
- Defining planes for surface creation
- Creating splines and 3D curves
- Making revolved surfaces
- Building boundary and lofted surfaces
- Offsetting a surface
- Trimming and untrimming surfaces
- Adding fillets
- Fixing corners
- Deleting, moving, and replacing faces
Skill Level Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Sheet Metal Designwith Gabriel Corbett2h 56m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS Rendering with PhotoView 360with Gabriel Corbett1h 50m Intermediate
Designing a Sheet Metal Enclosure with SOLIDWORKSwith Gabriel Corbett2h 31m Intermediate
1. Sketching for Surfaces
2. Surface Creation Tools
3. Surface Modifiers
4. Using Surfaces with Solids
5. Direct Editing Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.