Learn how to schedule an example task.
- [Instructor] Here we just want to look … at couple of examples of creating tasks. … So the first one I'm going to pick is just convert files. … It's pretty simple. … You click on the icon, it brings up the options for you, … and that's the same for all of these. … And essentially what it wants to know … is what files do you want to edit? … So you can either add specific files … or you can add a whole folder. … I'm going to choose a folder right now. … I've already got one lined up. … You see that it generates the folder … and the file types that are inside of it. … Solid parts, solid assemblies, SOLIDWORKS drawings. … You can schedule how often this happens. … So if you want to do it one time you can do a once, … or you can program something … to be daily, weekly, or monthly. … You set the start time and the start date. … You can also plug into the network monitor if you'd like to. … And any options that are relevant to that task … are also available down below. … So these are all relevant to converting …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.