This video explains the process for getting the software installed.
- [Instructor] In this video, I'm gonna show you…how to download and install the testing software…from SolidWorks.…Head over to solidworks.com…and go to the certification website,…and you can see the website right here…at the top of the screen.…Once you get it there, go over here to Certification Center,…click on that button there.…That should bring us into the certification website.…If you want to, go ahead and log in.…If you don't have an account, definitely create one,…but more than likely you've already taken either the CSWA…or the CSWP exam at this point,…so you should already have a login.…
Go ahead and click on that one there.…Go ahead and type in your email address…and click on Login.…Okay, once you're logged in,…at the upper right hand corner of the screen here…you can see the different certificates…that you already have.…You can also look at your exam results,…as well as your different credits and vouchers, and so on,…as well as settings.…So, definitely take a look at those…for the existing exams you're gonna have,…
In this course, Gabriel Corbett prepares you to take the CSWPA-SM exam. Gabriel begins by covering the exam requirements and sharing testing techniques. He then dives into specific, relevant concepts that will refresh your knowledge and prepare you to pass the test, including how to work with edge flanges, miter flanges, hems, jogs, flat patterns, bend tables, and custom properties. He also shows how to build several of the parts from the sample exam, and takes you through building, modifying, and verifying a model.
- Exam taking techniques
- Sheet metal tools
- Bending calculations using K-Factor, bend deduction, and bend allowance
- Using the Convert to Sheet Metal tool
- Sheet metal cut list properties
- Modeling a sheet metal part from a drawing
- Updating dimensions/equations
- Creating flat patterns
- Adding hems
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Sheet Metal Designwith Gabriel Corbett2h 56m Intermediate
Designing a Sheet Metal Enclosure with SOLIDWORKSwith Gabriel Corbett2h 31m Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Professionalwith Gabriel Corbett2h 53m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready for the CSWPA-SM Exam
2. Sheet Metal Tools
3. Sample Exam Questions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.