Extend the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS with the SOLIDWORKS Tools suite. Learn how to customize the toolbox, prepare parts for routing, troubleshoot drawings, and more.
- [David] For over 25 years, SOLIDWORKS has been the CAD package of choice for mechanical and industrial designers around the world. Year after year, SOLIDWORKS expands the capability of the features inside its 3-D CAD platform, but often overlooked are the SOLIDWORKS tools. Inside of the start menu underneath our normal SOLIDWORKS applications, we can find SOLIDWORKS Tools. Contained in this suite are items such as the copy settings wizard, property tab builder, SOLID network license manager, SOLIDWORKS RX for troubleshooting, and one of my favorites, SOLIDWORKS Treehouse, just to name a few. If you're looking to get the most out of your SOLIDWORKS installation, be sure to follow along and leverage these amazing tools.
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.