SOLIDWORKS Rx Diagnostic will check your computer to verify it has correct drivers for the video card, RAM, and storage.
- [Instructor] If we move to the second tab … of the SOLIDWORKS Rx we find the diagnostics tab. … Here we can use SOLIDWORKS diagnostics … to check our computer and verify that everything … in our hardware and our drivers are operating correctly. … If you don't have your results showing here … or you see a red x where it says diagnosis complete, … move over and click on the button that says … reload results. … If you do this it's going to reload a system diagnostic … and give you the results. … As we move down the page we can see … we have all of the information … that's applicable to our system. … We might typically find this … in the computer properties of our system. … We have the manufacturer, system model, … the video card manufacturer, the video card model. … These are very important for SOLIDWORKS obviously. … Your current driver for your video card. … If you don't have the correct graphics card driver … that works with SOLIDWORKS, … then you're going to have some issues. … You can find out here at this link, …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.