You can adjust access to the Toolbox based on each individual user if you so choose.
- [Instructor] Once you've selected … what Hole Wizard Options you have … and what hardware you're going to be creating, … you have to decide what happens to this hardware … as you insert it into new part files or new assembly files. … The typical way that it's done by default … is you create a new configuration. … So what that means is that each part file … inside of your tool box library has a master part file. … And as you drag and drop different versions … or different sizes of that part into your assemblies, … it just makes more configurations … inside of that single part. … This way you don't have one part … with every single configuration available created, … you just have a part that has … the configurations that you use. … You also have the ability to create a new part. … So let's say that you're doing prototype designing … and you don't share directories … or you have a different data situation like that, … every time you drag a part in you want it to make a new copy … of that part in the working directory you're in, …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.