You can adjust each type of hardware individualy to expand or reduce the amount of hardware available.
- [Instructor] Moving through to the next area … in our SOLIDWORKS toolbox settings, … we have the ability to customize what hardware is available. … So a big part of what we do with the toolbox is manage … our Hole Wizard, and that's the holes and the threads … and the taps and the various features … we're going to make using Hole Wizard, … and then we manage what hardware is available … that we can drag and drop into … our screen with all kinds of description … and other metadata already populated inside of it. … So you can see here I have all … of the hardware populated right now, … and this is just a lot of data that I don't need. … So I'm going to go ahead and start turning off … some of the hardware that I know I'm not going to use. … Alright, so that's a pretty good start. … I'm going to go down below, … now I'm going to go in and adjust some other hardware. … So let's say for example I go to bolts and screws, … and select a socket head screw … and a socket head countersunk screw. …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.