Watch an example of how to use the SOLIDWORKS Tree house tool.
- [Instructor] When working in Treehouse,…we don't always have to start with blank templates.…Sometimes we can start with existing geometry…and modify it.…So I'm going to click here on existing file.…I'm going to take this assembly document right here…and drag it into my screen.…Now you can see that it imported…all of the data from that assembly into this screen.…I can see all the names, small previews,…and all of the custom documents that are filled in.…Now for this there's nothing in there,…so it's blank.…
But if you filled in all the metadata,…it would be filled in as well.…If we want to we can take this…and add some drawings to it.…Since I don't seem to have any drawings attached.…And then we can also add some new components…if we want to group these differently,…like in two ways separate subassembly.…We can also copy by control and dragging.…
So you can see how quickly you can…rebuild a feature tree…and reorganize sub assemblies.…Once we're done we can click on…export to SOLIDWORKS documents…and push all the files out…
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.