Join David Antanavige for an in-depth discussion in this video Course assets, part of Learning SOLIDWORKS PDM.
- [Narrator] For this course, learning SolidWorks PDM, there are no course assets. If you are going to go through the instillation process, first start by contacting your local reseller so they can give you some guidance. Then you can go to the SolidWorks customer portal, go to the Downloads and Updates section, select the version that you're interested in installing, and download the SolidWorks Products EXE. You can also download the SolidWorks Activation Wizard. These two installs will give you all of the packages that you need to install SolidWorks, SolidWorks PDM, and any of the SolidWorks server products.
- Setting up PDM
- Creating a vault
- Creating users and groups
- Setting permissions
- Working with data cards
- Creating a new project
- Adding files to the vault
- Versioning in PDM
- Working offline and online
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Setup Information
2. Administration Tool
3. PDM interface
4. Starting a New Project in PDM
Next steps1m 48s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.