You can create Smart Fasteners which can be inserted into Assemblies quickly with auto-inserting Mates.
- [Instructor] After you're done setting your permissions, … it's time to move on to category five, … or the last area in the toolbox settings, … the Smart Fasteners options. … Now you can see here there's not a lot of windows … and not a lot of options, … but, basically, what you're trying to decide here is … the certain criteria for things like your washers, … what your automatic fasteners … look like once you insert them, … and then what fasteners to use by default … when you have non-Hole Wizard holes. … So, typically, when you use the Hole Wizard, … you say what kind of thread … and what kind of screw you're going to use. … Toolbox is going to be able to understand that, … because it's also controlling the Hole Wizard settings, … and input the right piece of hardware. … But if not, by default, … it's going to use the socket head cap screw, … as you can see below. … If we want to change that, we can just click here … and dictate something else. … But I'm going to leave that as the default right now. …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.