Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video Conclusion, part of Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate.
- Thank you for joining us for the SOLIDWORKS Certification CSWA exam prep course. Now, if you need to brush up on any of your SOLIDWORKS skills, make sure to head over to the lynda.com training library and search for SOLIDWORKS. We've got a whole bunch of different courses on all things from SOLIDWORKS essential training through renderings, and all types of different courses to brush up on your skills. You can also head over to the SOLIDWORKS certification website and take a look at all the different exams and what's required for each one of them. Once you're ready to take the exam, you can download the training client directly from this website and go ahead and do the sample exam, and jump into the CSWA exam.
I want to wish you the best of luck on your exam, and thank you for joining us.
Along the way, he'll cover creating effective sketches, using equations to modify parts, weighing parts, building assemblies, assigning the correct materials and units, and creating drawing views. At the end of the course, there are two sample exams to practice what you've learned.
- CSWA requirements review
- Working with sketch entities (Line, Circle, Rectangle, and Arc)
- Making offset, convert, and construction lines
- Reviewing the boss and cut features
- Sweeps and lofts
- Smoothing corners with Fillet and Chamfer
- Creating linear and circular patterns
- Dimensioning techniques
- Setting mass properties
- Selecting and using materials
- Inserting components
- Setting up reference geometry
- Establishing standard drawing views
- Annotating your drawings