Learn how to change some properties of the background, such as the color. Also look into the ability to create gradient effects within the background.
- [Narrator] Just as we did with our geometry actors,…I can also change properties of my collaborative actors.…My background, for example,…is what I call a collaborative actor.…So all I'll have to do is…click or select on that collaborative actor.…In this case, just clicking anywhere in the background.…And again, navigate over to my properties panel.…Again I have a whole number of properties…that I can change to fit my needs.…
Let's say I just want to change the color of my background.…So I actually have two color options here.…I have background color, and I also have foot color.…So what this does is, it gives me the…ability to generate a gradient.…So if I just change my background color to say a purple.…Notice you can see the gradient effect here,…from purple at the top, to white at the bottom.…
If for example, I just want the background…to fully be purple, I would just need to…change the foot color here as well…to also be the same purple.…And I can mix and match these colors as required.…Maybe in this case I do want…
- Composer terminology
- Creating your first view and image output
- Changing actor and background properties
- Using the transform tools
- Inserting explode lines
- Adding textures
- Working with a Bill of Materials (BOM)
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Detailed Images
3. Explode Images
4. Marketing Images
5. Working with Bill of Materials
6. Introduction to Simple Animations
Video output3m 52s
Next steps1m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.