With these options you can create new libraries for cables and other components.
- [Instructor] Looking through to the next area … in the Routing Library Manager, … we have Cable Wire Library, Component Library, … and Covering Library Wizard. … We're going to take a look at just one of these … because they're very similar. … Basically what goes on in these tabs, … and I'm just going to select through them really quickly, … is you have various XML files that are associated … as a database with cable wire, components, and coverings. … Now down here at the bottom … I've opened one of these XML files … to give you an example of what you can see. … So this is for an optical fiber example … that's included with SOLIDWORKS. … And you can build these custom tables yourself … and link them into SOLIDWORKS. … So let's say, for example, … you have a specific wiring scheme, cable scheme, … or coverings scheme, or shroud scheme … that you're using for your routing components. … You can go through, manually create these values, … and then associate them with the databases … in the Routing Library Manager. …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.