Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video Basic navigation in SOLIDWORKS Visualize, part of SOLIDWORKS: Visualize.
- [Instructor] Now that we have our model…imported into SOLIDWORKS Visualize,…I want to go over some just basic navigation.…Up here at the top of the screen,…you can see here, I've got different tabs.…There's only one right now, but if I had multiple assemblies…of parts open, they would show up across here,…and I can of course delete them out…by clicking on the red checkmark.…Above that, we have a standard File, Edit, View, Project,…and so on, and we can get it special tools…inside of these menus, so definitely take a look at those.…At the top of the screen here,…if we have different configurations,…they would show up over here and I could select them.…
Also switch between the base configuration or go over here…and add a new configuration to my model.…Next to that is going to be our Render Selection,…Turntable, Selection Tool, Object Manipulation Tool,…Camera Tools, and then the Output Tools.…And we're going to be getting into each one of those…in the next few movies.…But, for right now, I just want to give you…
- Navigating SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- Using selection tools
- Applying materials
- Adding a scene, a backplate, and lighting
- Rendering from multiple cameras
- Adding configurations
- Removing the background
- Rendering an animation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Basic Navigation
4. Configurations and Groups
5. Image Output
Setting up an animation4m 16s
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.