Join Elise Moss for an in-depth discussion in this video Animate the camera views, part of SOLIDWORKS: Making Movies.
- [Instructor] Let's review what we've got…so far with our animation.…We've got our orientation key point set to custom,…here at the zero second mark.…At the 10 second mark it's set to front.…We've got the visibility of our Jack's shield changing…and our dots changing.…Let's run this animation so you can see it.…
Watch for the dots color change…and the decal change.…Okay, so I saw the decal change.…I didn't necessarily see the dot color change.…I'm looking at this and my dot, if I come over here…it's showing that you can see it here…and you can see it here.…I'm gonna come over to the zero second mark for a second.…And I want to make sure that my dots are hidden.…
Okay, my dot two set is hidden.…And then here it's visible.…If I come over here,…notice, that my dot set one should be hidden…and this should be showing.…You didn't make sure that happened.…And then my Jack shield, I need to check to see…what's going on with this.…I see it here at the zero second mark…and it's hidden here…at the 10 second mark.…
At the zero second mark, one is visible.…
- Working with the motion study interface
- Rotating, exploding, and collapsing a model
- Writing a great script
- How to make things move
- Creating keypoints for camera views
- Writing a script to control appearance
- Writing a script that combines appearances, camera views, and movement
- Rules for a great script
Skill Level Beginner
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Professionalwith Gabriel Corbett3h 22m Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. Introduction to SOLIDWORKS Movie Making
Gallery of animations4m 50s
2. Exploring the Motion Study Interface
3. Starting Off Easy: The Camera Wizard
4. Writing a Great Script
5. How to Make Things Move
6. Creating Keypoints for Camera Views
7. Changing Appearances in Animations
8. Elements of a Great Movie: Appearances, Camera Views, and Movement
9. So, You Want to Make Movies? Let's Review!
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.