You can add configurations and insert meta data in the background before finishing the feature trees.
- [Instructor] Not only can you set up the assembly, … sub-assembly, part structure, … and related drawings inside of Treehouse, … but you can actually manage configurations, as well. … I'm going to go ahead and click … on the Active Configuration icon … for this top level assembly. … You can see here that I only have one configuration, … Default, but if I want to, I can add a new configuration … or if I want to, … I can add a derived configuration underneath that. … And you can see here, it gives you the tabbed out structure … so you can tell which ones are derived … and which ones are not, … and I can do this for each … of the configurations that I halved. … There's not a lot of information that we add here … other than the configuration name, but if we want to, … we can remove configurations after the fact. … …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.