Learn how to add a block to the Design Library element in a sketch.
- [Narrator] So now we're going to save the block to the correct folder location. So we want to save it to the awesome blocks folder and give it a good name. To make it easy for us to identify the block inside of our design library. So, we're going to right click on the block and select save block. To save it to our design library folder. So I'm going to switch over to solid works. We're going to right click. We're going to say save block.
And then we're going to make sure we place it inside the correct folder. And I'm going to give it a name, to identify it and save it. So if I go to my awesome blocks folder, I see it right there. So we have saved the block to our design library. And next we're going to be testing the block.
- Adding a custom library to SOLIDWORKS
- Designing library folder locations
- Creating custom annotations for drawings
- Creating a grain direction annotation
- Modifying an existing forming tool
- Adding a forming tool to the Design Library
- Creating a hole pattern for a circuit board component
- Creating a feature to be reused
- Saving a feature to the Design Library
- Saving a block to the Design Library